Posted by: caseyindc August 7, 2008
H1B from Non-Profit Org
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
I think, in order to file H1B from NGOs, your position has to be related to research and it will be much easier if the organization is part of or affiliated to a higher education institute.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article