Posted by: tutepani April 23, 2023
Fly to Nepal from India with Children
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
Every US citizen, regardless of age, must have a passport to travel abroad. Newborn babies, infants, and toddlers all need a passport to leave and enter another country. Just as if an adult was applying for a passport, babies must have Form DS-11 filled out and submitted.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article