[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by MomoLover
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Travel Refresh page to view new replies
 Fly to Nepal from India with Children
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 04-22-23 12:52 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    


We are flying to Kathmandu from New Delhi with our infant (4months), and 3 years old Toddler. What documents do we need to show for my both Children in Kathmandu Airport upon arrival? They don't have their Birth Certificate yet.
Posted on 04-23-23 5:03 PM     [Snapshot: 116]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?     Liked by

Every US citizen, regardless of age, must have a passport to travel abroad. Newborn babies, infants, and toddlers all need a passport to leave and enter another country. Just as if an adult was applying for a passport, babies must have Form DS-11 filled out and submitted.
Posted on 04-24-23 4:25 PM     [Snapshot: 252]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Sorry, I wasn't clear on my question. We are travelling from New Delhi India to Kathmandu. They are Nepali citizens but they don't have their birth certificates or passport yet. What documents do we need to show Nepal immigration for my children to enter Nepal?
Posted on 04-25-23 10:44 AM     [Snapshot: 382]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

The infant (4 months) you're traveling with wasn't born in the US ? If he's born in the US he's a US citizen. Not sure how you're saying 4 months old is a Nepali citizen... unless you brought him from Nepal when he was newborn ?
Posted on 04-25-23 1:27 PM     [Snapshot: 427]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I see where the confusion is. Sorry for the lack of info. I am in US, but my wife and children are back in Nepal. Both of my kids were born in Nepal. They went to New Delhi couple weeks ago by train. I am flying to New Delhi next month, and flying them to Kathmandu with me. My wife didn't have anything when she took kids to India in train. Now that I want them to fly to Kathmandu with me, I need to know what will they be asking for my kids to enter Nepal. Hope this clears the confusion.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 60 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TPS Re-registration case still pending ..
nrn citizenship
ढ्याउ गर्दा दसैँको खसी गनाउच
whats wrong living with your parents ?
Why Americans reverse park?
मैले नबुझेका केहि गीत का lyrics हरु
मन भित्र को पत्रै पत्र!
TPS Renewal Reregistration
TPS EAD auto extended to June 2025 or just TPS?
They are openly permitting undocumented immigrants to participate in federal elections in Arizona now.
lost $3500 on penny stocks !!!
Shot Dead
Now Trump is a convicted criminal .
Nepalese Students Face Deportation over Pro-Palestine Protest
जाडो, बा र म……
Driver license help ASAP sathiharu
" अनि ग्रिन कार्ड बन्यो त ?"
Is this a progressive step?
Trasiting through Istanbul, Turkey
cannot accept Visa candidates
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters