Posted by: mangale October 6, 2020
Tps bata hariyo patta bare
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
I think they provide update today regarding 9th circuit below. But it will be really impossible to adjust status with more than 180 days of out of status. if you travel to Nepal with AP and come back and live in 9th circuit , talk to Keshav Sedhai, the old man charge $300 for just consultation but he is the experienced one who may have your answer. Good luck.
Last edited: 06-Oct-20 05:39 PM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article