Posted by: s001 February 12, 2018
TPS travel document lost while abroad
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
or go to the nearest us embassy and ask them to issue boarding foil. I am not sure they will issue for TPS. but I heard if Green card is lost or stolen, to the green card holder they issue boarding foil to enter country.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article