Posted by: MimroRaMero January 23, 2018
GC based on Marriage to US Citizen
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hi guys,

I am applying for my GC based on the marriage to US citizen, and I need some help.

Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status;
Filing Fee: $1,140 and Bio-metric: $85
Address: USCIS
131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Form I-130; and Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary
Filing Fee: $535

Two passport-style photographs;

Copy of your government-issued identity document with photograph;

Copy of your birth certificate;

Copy of your passport page with your admission or parole stamp (issued by a U.S. immigration officer) (if applicable);

Copy of Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record or copy of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) admission or parole stamp on the travel document (if applicable)

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA

Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (you may submit this form together with Form I-485 or later, such as by mail when we request it or in person at your interview, if any);

I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
Filing Fee: $410 >>> I don't think I need to pay bio-metric fee twice (one for I-485 and one for EAD)

Am I missing anything? And can I fill all those above forms together?

I don't think that I have to fill these forms
Form I-485 Supplement A, Adjustment of Status Under Section 245(i) (if applicable). >>> not required in my case....

Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility >> I was out of status for more than a year, but I recently came back from Nepal on AP. >>> Not required in my case.....

What are the extra documents should I submit with my form. Like, marriage certificate, photos, join account...etc....

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: 23-Jan-18 10:54 PM
Last edited: 23-Jan-18 11:35 PM
Last edited: 28-Jan-18 01:27 PM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article