Posted by: furke January 22, 2018
Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Thats true Manoj but you still need to file for a waiver. After travel on AP, you do not need to file for waiver. Just file i-130 and i-485, simple.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article