Posted by: Pokhara1977 December 30, 2017
Documents required to file green card for parents of a US citizen?
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Copy of Your Certification of Naturalization
Copy of your Your Birth Certificate Displaying your father and mother's name
Copy of Parents' Marriage Certificate
Make sure NAMES on your Birth certificate matches with Parents' birth certificates and
Marriage Certificate.
Copy of Parents' Passport's Biography page.

If your parents are in Nepal, you start with I-130.
If your parents are in USA, you can file Both 130 and 485 together.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article