Posted by: Sparty January 15, 2017
Green Card holder (through asylum) getting married
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
You can invite him/her here on K1 visa.
Here are two sentences from USCIS website:-
"the fiancé(e) visa (or K-1 nonimmigrant visa) allows your fiancé(e) to enter the United States for 90 days so that your marriage ceremony can take place. Once you marry, your spouse may apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application"
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article