Posted by: chatarpatar October 27, 2016
filing fees for re-registration
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
as per the USCIS website, "To re-register, current TPS beneficiaries must submit:
Form I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status (re-registrants do not need to pay the Form I-821 application fee)"

does that mean we only have to pay for EAD and biometrics?
please advice.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article