Posted by: kanchoketa July 2, 2016
Visitor visa to F1 visa - any good advice?
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
I am not sure about how the immigration works for entering in USA for your cousin, but I know for sure he can apply for a change of status once he is here and has waited certain period of time (I think its 2 months after entering), he has to file a i539 before his duration of stay expires. You need to find a college, get an i20 from college, find sponsor and file for change of status.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article