Posted by: Sansarikmoha April 20, 2016
Tourist visa for parents
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hello friends,

Me and my girlfriend have decided to get married after having known each other for 3+ years. I want to send an invitation letter to my parents to attend the marriage ceremony here in US. My question is if I could get any documentation or letter from Nepalese embassy in US or a marriage court in US to make their application case stronger?
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article