Posted by: rahashya March 22, 2016
green card
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
There is no expedite processing for renewing the Green card. However, if your GC is still valid or hasn't expired, they stamped on your current GC to extend the expiry date so that you can use that till you get the renewed one.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article