Posted by: Jahbless September 11, 2015
Tourist Visa to H1B
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
If you previously held H-1B status and are outside the US, you may be eligible to have an Employer file a Cap Exempt H-1B petition for the remainder of your allowed time up to 3 years.
In order to qualify you must be able to show that:
1) You were in H-1B status in the US within the past 6 years.
2) You have not used your 6 years of H-1B status.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article