Posted by: rajansharma9 September 11, 2015
Tourist Visa to H1B
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Thanx ProblemSolver, I was in H1B few years back and then due to bad job market switched to F1 and then came back to Nepal. Now I have tourist visa, just wondering if I can just reinstate my old H1B as I did not used it for 3 years.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article