Posted by: ohio June 25, 2015
J1 visa and TPS- any insights?
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hi Yurika,
How about filing TPS form (I-821 and I-765) but not requesting for an employment authorization (EAD). This approach will make you get TPS at the same time not violating any status for J1-F2-H4 Visa. But I am not sure whether at the end of road, you can apply for EAD any time or should be within the TPS registration period.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article