Posted by: bbmb December 14, 2014
Suggestions Needed
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
In many schools, what dept does that if a student could not finish the phd, she/he is given new criterion to finish the master's program, which a student can finish mostly in 2-2.5 years from the time of start. But this looks complicated since you have already completed master's degree. Is your master's degree from the same dept as you are enrolled now for phd. You should get some help from international office but most help might come from your own dept.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article