Posted by: Free H1B July 13, 2014
Need sponsor for adjustment of status
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Why you need sponsor? How are you getting your GC? After approval of labor certification and I-140, you have to go for I-485 (which is nothing but AOS) and so far I remember you don't need any sponsor letter.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article