Posted by: rockey07 June 29, 2013
Changing status from F2 to F1
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
 Thanks again perrybhadra. Right now we havent even decided what major to take or which university to go. Since she have 3 yrs degree, we are not even sure which university will accept maximum credit towards her bachelors degree . I thought WES evaluation is accepted every where but it seems like its better to decide which university to go first before going through the WES evaluation.

Any ways do you happen to know any university which accepts maximum credits from bachelors from nepal so that she dont have to take too many pre-requisits for masters? Thank you again.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article