Posted by: perrybhadra June 27, 2013
Changing status from F2 to F1
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
U need to decide which program and university to join. I don;t think WES evaluation will be valid for all universities anyway. They have the list there if your college is not there it might not make any sense. If you are planning to go some local university walk to the university and discuss about it they should be able to help u . u might need to provide transcripts as well course syllabus. And universities will have their own standard some might say they will transfer all 90 credit course , some might say they won;t transfer more than 30 or even none and they might be willing to negotiate. It all depends. 
Last edited: 27-Jun-13 09:06 PM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article