Posted by: nepali_kanchho October 23, 2012
Need a sponsor for i-485/i-130. Please help
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
As far as I know,
only family members or relatives who live with you in the same household can sponsor your wife if your apllying for her GC. You need to show the total income is 125% above the federal poverty line.   If you are alone and do not have any depenedent, you have to show around 19,000 income per year. If you do not meet that requirement, you can use your asset such as cars, bank balance ets to meet the income requirement.

Read Full Discussion Thread for this article