Posted by: damauli_guy September 28, 2012
221g for H4(dependent)
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
@bijayadh, All the curious you have is for your H1 stamping.
As long as you have H1 approval and you can prove that you are legally marriage, she will get the visa.
Make sure you prepare your wife for the interview with all the information about you like where do you work, your cleint/employer, what is your job, where did you graduate from/major...eveything.
Since you are consultant, if you can, ask them to make one letter with your employment verification.
Good Luck
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article