Posted by: bugsy March 21, 2012
Need to transfer B2 visa to F1
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
 Its actually not that hard to change the status from b2 to wife has the same problem need to have all the necessary documents needed, you can get that list from the school..feel out a form from the uscis website or it can be obtained from school also. send it to uscis head office along with all the documenst and a cheque for three hunderd something takes about 3-4 months to get your sister going to be your dependant?? if thats the case then i am not quite sure if that would work..if her husband is here on f1 then its a sure shot..
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article