Posted by: rajeshdai July 23, 2011
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Well ive heard some uni/colls gice u instate fee if u r asylee or rafugee ...... If even they decline can i move my case tO court n stay in asylee status so i can go to good school for cheap fee but as soon as i go to court im gonna lose the f1 ..........sugggation please
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article