Posted by: wakka dikka June 20, 2011
Graduated and Going back to community college TEXAS
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
 @girlfromkathmandu .....A friend of mine was out of status for 6 months and he got admitted on collin county college. And they did all the paper works and he came back to status. I think the best thing to do is go to their site and contact international student office. Tell them about your situation and hope they might help you. They have been helping a lot of out of status students. 
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article