Posted by: funtoosh April 23, 2011
about dependent visa
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hello all sajha members,

My spouse came us on visitor visa. I am in opt right now and it's about to over. I am planning to extend opt through the help of dhoties consultancy. Since i don't have job, can i change my spouse visa to my dependent when i am in opt and with no job? What are the documents required in order to apply for it? Please give me some feedbacks and ideas about it.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article