Posted by: Mukurdhom March 17, 2010
Help about OPT
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

You just need send information about your employer to your school. In your case, since you are not employed,  try to find some voluntary work. This should take care.

Or else if you are working in some place (Aaltu faltu job to pay bills), and u get paid by check, you can provide that information too..

I am not genuine source of information, but as far as I know, you just need to be employed. 
Hope you will find something soon.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article