Posted by: mampakha March 17, 2010
Help about OPT
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
yeah dude, this 90 days period is really sucks. I think USCIS is going out of their mind. If you are interested in IT then you can join some consultancy(it doesn't need to be everify for now), you might need everify company later when you file for your OPT extension. If you are not in IT field and not interested in it, try to find some volunteer job. You can submit volunteer job without any pay to prove that you are in status and you have the job to USCSIS. Best of luck
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article