Posted by: बैरागिकाइलो June 25, 2009
डि.भि त पर्‍यो तर चिन्ता झन धेरै
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I do not think  any immigration lawyer will be helping you ( that is the truth) via sajha kurakani, The best way is ,  get help from Immigration lawyer. Give a call to one of the nepali immigration lawyer.

It is sad, he was used by those restaurant owner, people get GC within 3-4 year working as chef. 

Last edited: 25-Jun-09 11:58 AM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article