Posted by: furke March 29, 2024
Travelling to Nepal - TPS AP- PASSPORT
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Although i haven't stayed more than 3 months in a single entry, you should be able to do so as long as AP is unexpired upon return to the United States. Nowhere in the AP is written about 90 day rule, nor in I-131.
I would still not exceed more than 180 days (in extreme 1 year) if possible just like permanent residents.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article