Posted by: Euta_nepali November 30, 2020
Birth Certificate and Relationship Certificate
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Would it be difficult to get a birth certificate and relationship certificate from Nepal after obtaing a foreign citizenship by naturalization? Regardless of citizenship, if a person was born in Nepal, and was a citizen of Nepal by birth (Bansaj), the birth certificate should be issued, and relationship should also be issued because the relationships stays same regardless of the citizenship.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article