Posted by: butternut squash October 7, 2020
Tps bata hariyo patta bare
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
: jobseeker jee
Please do not ever ever try to adjust your status from here bacause that’s a BIG BIG NO . They will simply write a 3 sentences for not maintaining a legal status here. They are not going to care even if u have 10 days of overstay . Please keep this in your mind . I have read more than 20 i485 denial papers. They will bravely write that since your case has been denied ....
Your second option is consular processing from home country . I have no idea for how long u overstayed your visa but if it’s 2 years than you should have a spouse who is us citizen or greencard holder. Otherwise DONT GO .
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article