Posted by: AeX5m7zBC6jf4Z October 6, 2020
Tps bata hariyo patta bare
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Adjustment of status employment based requires that you are not out of status for more than 6 months. If you have been illegal for 6+ months, there is a 3 year ban for re-entry if you leave usa. Talk to your lawyer if your advance parole will prevent that 3 year ban before leaving USA

However, family based adjustment by marrying a green card holder or us citizen does not require you to have a legal status as long as you entered the country legally in the past. This is a better option.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article