Posted by: maxpayne December 12, 2019
Arrival/Departure Forms: I-94 and I-94W question ?
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
first paragraph ignore garya ho?

Foreign visitors to the U.S. arriving via air or sea no longer need to complete paper Customs and Border Protection Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record or Form I-94W Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival/Departure Record. Those who need to prove their legal-visitor status—to employers, schools/universities or government agencies—can access their CBP arrival/departure record information online.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article