Posted by: sajhamitra August 14, 2019
TAX: moving for a job expenses such as hotel and flight tickets can be claimed?
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
advice_7, you can't take those as deduction if you are working as W2 as you are working for a employer.
There are two kinds of deductions, Standard deduction and itemized deduction. With New tax, standard deduction is huge and most probably greater than your normal itemized deduction(if you work in 1099)
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article