Posted by: latinokiller May 7, 2019
Traveling back home with my Child (CZ)
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
Yes, I visited Nepal last year and got visa for my kid at the airport. All you have to do is fill out a form in one of the machines and take the slip to the visa officer. Also, you don’t have to pay visa fee for kids.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article