Posted by: ashokpahadi09 April 12, 2019
Ward is not issuing Divorce certificate unless person is physically present in nepal
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
@Adriandaju: Thank you for the response

But, I am already divorced. Court has already given the decision. The question here is Ward wants me to be physically in Nepal to sign the divorce certificate papers. I have signed the power of attorney but ward is not accepting that. As of now, i have one 5-6 pages of application(translated) and court has stamped on it.
I want a single page certificate which says the following persons are divorced.

Read Full Discussion Thread for this article