Posted by: shelvey February 18, 2019
EB-2 NIW application help
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
I would just use a lawyer. It's worth it if you consider investment vs return. Many of them give money back guarantee, if your case is good enough.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article