Posted by: sailahari January 28, 2019
Do anyone know about this? Spouse case
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
you can use INFOPASS in your local field office and ask them about your case.

Read the info on below website

Check this out it might help.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article