Posted by: interpreter January 28, 2019
Do anyone know about this? Spouse case
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
I advise you to call your local congressman office and ask to talk to the USCIS Liasion. They can really move your case quickly, if it has been a pending status for longer than it should be Or if you have an emergency for which you need to move the case quickly. I have done it a couple of times (for my and relatives cases), and they are always been helpful with positive result every single time. They provide this service for free for people living in their area.

Just google "your zip code - congressman office" it will show up. Be sure to contact the congressman, not the senator.
Last edited: 28-Jan-19 04:56 PM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article