Posted by: alien24 October 24, 2018
I485 Denied
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
@dhoti_prasad if you are denied because you were out of status for more than 180 days. You have to file I-601A, some waiver form. You have to do counselor processing. If you think you were out of status for less than 180 days.. you should be able to adjust from here in states. Again, going through AP is too risky. I am not a lawyer, I wud say consult a lawyer, you dun have to pay until you start the process. Good luck
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article