Posted by: Abhilasha_pokhara October 24, 2018
I485 Denied
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Did you hire a lawyer before applying for I-485? It is possible to adjust your status even if your spouse is a permanent resident. But to adjust your status, you have to travel outside US. Hence, I would say go with Option #2. Apply for AP, go to Canada and renew your I-94. Only then, you will be eligible to adjust your status. But first, GET A LAWYER!!
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article