Posted by: tito-satya October 8, 2018
divorce law
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
Please consult a Nepalese lawyer. What I am saying below is in generality.

First, you won't get 50% because you have a son and a daughter too. Basically, your son will get 50% and the rest 50% is divided between you and and your husband. So you get a share of 25% in totality. Also. keep in mind that there might be a new law where daughter also gets parents property. If that is the case, your total share will even go down.

Consult with a lawyer please.
Also, Nepal does not allow a foreign national to own any property. So not sure how you are going to get the property in your name.

Divorce, you can get it, that should not be an issue.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article