Posted by: soniat October 8, 2018
divorce law
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hi, i am a british citizen and wants to divorce my husband who is nepalese citizen. we have been married for 30 years and we have a daughter and a son of 28 and 25 years. they dont live with us, I live with my husband here in nepal but my husband has been cheating on me and i have enough evidence to prove it. i have asked my husband to give me 50% of his assets but he is refusing it. i just wanted to know that despite being a foreign citizen, do i have any chance to file for divorce and fight to get 50%?

it would be very helpful if you could help me out here.

Thank you
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article