Posted by: 16andcounting July 1, 2018
US Air Travel during absence of Drivers License
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Yes I have Nepali passport but no other IDs with valid dates. current TPS EAD is expired as we know. I have the I-797 from DHS Regarding extension of TPS. hope that will be enough to confirm my legal presence and passport for identification, temp drivers license as supporting doc..what do you guys think. I am just concerned it might take 3 months for TPS ead. so in the mean time, domestic travel documents with me are not standard/regular for the TSA guys to go through..
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article