Posted by: 16andcounting July 1, 2018
US Air Travel during absence of Drivers License
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hi guys I just applied for TPS re-registration 2 weeks ago and while waiting for the EAD, I was wondering if traveling by air(within US only) will be an issue. Usually they look at drivers license. since my DMV in California just gave me a paper license, will that be enough to show at the TSA. Have you guys been through this. man this is a discomfort but gotta deal with it. any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article