[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by dd_sh
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Refresh page to view new replies
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 06-01-11 7:51 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I have a general query.. I have h1b from company A. 40 hour/week

Can I do part work for Comapny B, it will be aronud 5-10 hours/week. If YES, do I have to file for change of H1, or some part time H1 documents

Posted on 06-01-11 8:35 PM     [Snapshot: 26]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

As long as you pay your taxes as per your original H1 income you are good to work part time anywhere. Just make sure you pay your taxes according to your original employer's pay stub.

Posted on 06-01-11 10:03 PM     [Snapshot: 75]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Thanks for the reply, but u actually confused me.

I am fine with the paying tax. but what is that 'your original H1 income'. Isn't the tax is calculated based upon your income, what do u mean by h1 income ??

And also from this line 'pay your taxes according to your original employer's pay stub'. If I work for both place, then I will have two pay stubs ?? really confused

Posted on 06-02-11 7:46 AM     [Snapshot: 146]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

You need to file h1 with new company as well.adhikari bandu is wrong.
Posted on 06-02-11 9:38 AM     [Snapshot: 175]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Your new employer should petition h1 on your behalf and get accepted before you can start working there. No change of H1 is required. 
Posted on 06-02-11 9:58 AM     [Snapshot: 186]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

ark bro is right but adikari bandu is wrong.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 60 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
ChatSansar.com Naya Nepal Chat
TPS Re-registration case still pending ..
Anybody gotten the TPS EAD extension alert notice (i797) thing? online or via post?
TPS EAD auto extended to June 2025 or just TPS?
whats wrong living with your parents ?
Ajay Kumar Dev sentenced to 378 yrs
Why Americans reverse park?
TPS advance parole Travel document i-131, Class of Admission ?
Now Trump is a convicted criminal .
मैले नबुझेका केहि गीत का lyrics हरु
TPS Renewal Reregistration
Nepali Passport Renewal
Biden said he will issue new Employment visa for someone with college degree and job offers
Does the 180 day auto extension apply for TPS?
Shot Dead
Facts showing how US is worse than Russia
" अनि ग्रिन कार्ड बन्यो त ?"
Biden out, Trump next president, so what’s gonna happen to TPS, termination?
cannot accept Visa candidates
Nims- एक उन्मत्त साँढे
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters