[Show all top banners]


More by dd_sh
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Refresh page to view new replies
 Apply for COS or go back to Nepal and apply F1
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 11-02-09 8:47 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I am loosing my job and planning to go for student status again. But these days I found that a lots of COS to F1 cases have been denied. So I am not able to figure out that what should I do?

I have been admitted to Phd program and but as of now I don't have any funding. So I am scared that if I go back to Nepal and apply I might not get Visa.

If I stay here and apply for COS, there are lot of cases of denial.

Do you have any suggestion for me ?



Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TPS Re-registration case still pending ..
whats wrong living with your parents ?
TPS EAD auto extended to June 2025 or just TPS?
Why Americans reverse park?
Now Trump is a convicted criminal .
Trumpism project 2025 everyone should read https://www.project2025.org/
Biden said he will issue new Employment visa for someone with college degree and job offers
poster-size display of the Ten Commandments in every classroom at schools that receive state funding
Facts showing how US is worse than Russia
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters