1. Download form i -131 and fill the general information section and only Advance Parole section. You do not need to fill the section for Re-entry Permit and Refugee/Asylee.
2. Make a check of $575 to US Homeland and Security. You do not need to submit any free for biometrics since you are on TPS.
3. Photocopy of your TPS. If it is pending, you must include a copy of the receipt notice (Form I-797C)
showing that USCIS accepted.
4. Photocopy of your unexpired passport. Your passport must not expire in next 6 months.
5. Photocopy of your driver's license or state identity card and EAD card if you have any.
6. Two passport size photos.
7. Where to send the application along with other documents:
For U.S. Postal Service:
P.O. Box 660167
Dallas, TX 75266
For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:
USCIS Attn: I-131 TPS
2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business
Lewisville, TX 75067
8. If you want to receive an email or a text message that a USCIS Lockbox facility has accepted your Form I-131, complete Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance and attach it to the first page of your application.