[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by mutu
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Petition for siblings as USC. BIRTH CERT !
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 08-08-16 8:44 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

USCIS need BIRTH cert.of sibling while sending I-30 form. My sibling don't have birth cert.
My Question is will Nepali Citizenship or Passport work in lieu of birth certificate. HAS ANYONE DONE BEFORE? OR BC is MUST?
Also, what you think does it worth applying for sibling? It's 10 to 12 years from now.
Posted on 08-08-16 2:20 PM     [Snapshot: 142]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

मैले देखे सम्म uscis को काम मा नेपाली नागरिकता ( अंग्रेजी अनुवाद)को र पासपोर्ट को कॉपी ले हुन्छ ।
पिटीशन गरी राखदिनुस के नै जान्छ र । तपाई को दिदी दाई को उमेर गए पनि ऊनि हरुका छोरा छोरी लाइ हुन्छ ।
प्रचण्ड ले स्विजेरल्याण्ड बनाएनन भने अमेरिका काम लाग्छ नी ।
Posted on 08-08-16 8:12 PM     [Snapshot: 246]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    
Posted on 08-08-16 8:46 PM     [Snapshot: 268]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Nepalese Passport and English translation of Nepalese citizenship do not work as a birth certificate replacement for USCIS. You have to get a statement from your VDC/municipality office (in their official letterpad) from Nepal that his birth record doesn't exist, then you should submit that letter statement along with the secondary evidences of birth like copy of passport, copy of Nepalese certificate with english translation, birth affidavits like that.
Posted on 09-08-16 10:43 AM     [Snapshot: 552]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Janma darta parmani karan ko paper embassy bata linus ...
Posted on 09-08-16 1:18 PM     [Snapshot: 662]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

@mutu: Nepalese passport and English translation of Nepalese Citizenship do NOT suffice the birth certificate requirement for USCIS.

There are mainly 2 options:
--Obtain a letter from government municipal office or VDC or district administration office on their official letter pad that states clearly the date of birth of the person. If this letter is in Nepal, you will need to do an official translation of the letter at 'Nepal Kanon KItab Khana, Thapathali' and submit both the original Nepali letter as well as the translated English version

--If the above is not possible, your sibling needs to get affidavit from 2 (it is 2, i think) family members or friends of family stating that these individuals were aware of the birth date of your sibling, specify the birth date and place of birth. These individuals should also state the relationship with your sibling or sibling's family, i.e. uncle, family friend etc.

In addition to the above, you can submit supporting documents like your school certificates with date of birth listed, Nepalese citizenship copy, passport or any document that has the date of birth specified.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Posted on 09-08-16 1:38 PM     [Snapshot: 670]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

If the person was born in hospital, the hospital will have a record of the birth and the hospital will provide  a letter in English stating the birth date. I was born in Prasuti griha in the 70s and they have my birth record. This letter is enough.

If the person was born in the house, that person can go to the ward or VDC office and they will provide a letter stating that the person was born on that date in the house (address) to so and so parents. In Kathmandu, bhaktapur and Lalitpur, the ward office can provide you a letter in English so you don't have to translate it. This letter is enough.

I think most of the big cities wards will provide a letter in English now a days. I don't know about VDCs.

Last edited: 08-Sep-16 01:47 PM


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 60 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
##केटा हो ,*Monthly* कती *SAVE* हुन्छ ? ##
ChatSansar.com Naya Nepal Chat
🙏 दलाल स्ट्रिट 🙏
जोईटिङ्रे को उदय
भाते मुखियाबा
नयाँ नक्शा, नागरिक्ता येन र MCC
Corona virus - how deadly is it really? and for whom?
साझाका लेखाईले आतंकित बनाउछ
मेरो नेपाल यात्रा
Balen Shah and the hype
Mero USA yatra
सालीको पेन्टी
Joe Biden fondling kids
अरुलाई हाम्रो धर्मको चिनारी कसरि दिने / हिन्दुत्व बारे हाम्रो जानकारी ?
Bibeksheel Sajha Party and Balen Shah
My facebook archive (for sale)
" म किन हिन्दु होईन" पढ्नु भएको छ ? Must read and know about Hinduism
Unlawfully Entered TPS holder can Apply for Green Card
Saroj Sai - Cover Songs - Music
अर्काको मुतको न्यानोमा समाउनेहरु....
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters